Parent Resources in Bronx, New York
At Sharon Baptist Head Start, we understand that you want the best for your children. We also know that you want to educate yourself about childcare as much as possible. In this page, you will be able to find useful parent resources that you can definitely use. However, we are in the process of updating our website with contents. Please check back next time for an update. You can also refer to our Links page.
In the meantime, please call us at 718-466-1604 to speak to one of our staff members for assistance.
- Kidnap Prevention Guidehttps://www.kidguard.com/parents-guide-to-preventing-child-abduction-kidnapping-and-missing-children/
- Family well-beinghttps://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/rtp-family-well-being.pdf
- School Readinesshttps://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/family-engagement/article/parent-family-community-engagement-simulation-boosting-school-readiness
- Head Start’s Approach to School Readinesshttps://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/school-readiness/faq/head-start-approach-school-readiness-overview
- Child Developmenthttps://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/interactive-head-start-early-learning-outcomes-framework-ages-birth-five
- Board and Policy Council Traininghttps://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/organizational-leadership